Saturday, March 7, 2009

Welcome our new addition!!!

It's finally here and we are so excited! We finally got shelves in our cold storage for our food storage and emergency preparedness.


Before pictures...



































During pictures...

















Yes, that is Paul just standing there watching Craig do all the work.

















After pictures...
































I know my food storage is weak but that is my goal for this year, build it up, one week at a time. I will soon have a mini grocery store. I have never been so passionate about something. Once Obama was elected, that was my wake up call. I need to be more self-reliant and prepared. Bottomline, I need to follow the counsel of the prophets. I finally get it and I can't express the joy and excitement I have felt getting my food storage together. It's exciting to plan and find the best deals around. I feel an urgency to remind everyone else that if you haven't started, start; if you have some, continue building on it; and if you have more than me, good job!







































































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go! Food storage brings you peace of mind like no other!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's amazing!