Sunday, March 29, 2009

My deals for the week

I went to Walgreens and bought 2 Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent, 2 Glade Air Freshners, 2 Campbells soup and a toothbrush. Grand total (drum roll, please) 72 cents!

And then I bought 10 pace picante salsa at Smiths and 3 packs of gum for 70 cents!

I know, I know you don't believe me. I didn't believe it either and even the guy in the checkout stand couldn't believe it and said "You bought all of that for 70 cents!" But I can prove it with my receipts. Needless to say, I am addicted and get a high knowing how much money I am saving. My drug of choice: coupons!

2 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

You are the QUEEN!! How did you do it...coupons...mail in rebates??!!

Charalece said...

Coupons from the internet and newspaper. I have found the key is combining coupons from different sources and you will get the best deal.