Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shopping maniac

I have never really enjoyed shopping. Part of it is because I hate spending money. I think I finally have found what I like...coupon shopping. I do like finding a good deal. I can't wait to get home and show all my merchandise and disclose the total. Here is what I got this week for under $20!!!



6 bags of Huggies diapers-$2 each
10 bars of Buddies soap-free (had to pay tax)
1 Gillette Shampoo and Body wash-$1.50

I did have to go to 2 Walgreens and to Target. I also went to Maceys and Smiths to get groceries at the cheapest price (I bought 10 bags of pasta for 50 cents each at Smith!). This did take all day to shop at all those stores but I had such a rush knowing how much money I was saving. Totally worth it!

1 comment:

mjnetty said...

I tried to go to Walgreens for diapers, but they were all sold out when I went.