Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st days of school

When school starts again it just reminds me that my kids are getting older. I don't want them to grow up because that means one day they will be all grown up and gone. I hate that thought. All but one started school this year.
Brad is in 8th grade. Yeah so much easier than 7th grade (emotionally for me). I am a little worried because he comes home everyday and says he doesn't have homework. Hopefully that changes.

Preston is in 5th with the same school and teacher. YEAH! We love Miss B. Preston loves school and I am happy about that.

Kailene is in 2nd grade. She likes her teacher but none of her friends are in her class but she is making new friends.

Breanna started Kindergarten. This was hard for me because Bree and I get a long so well. She is my little mommy and helps me so much. As she was walking in her classroom she didn't even look back. Not even a I love you mom, I'm going to miss you, Thanks for the last 5 years of my life, mom. Nothing, just walked right in. She did wake up and hug us by 8 am and told us she loved us and will miss us. She still had 4 more hours until Kindergarten. She loves school and even after trying to persuade her, she still wants to go back.

No comments: