Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's a....

GIRL!! That is right, we are having another girl...to even out the teams. I didn't care what we were having and figured we would team them up (boys,girls,boys) or even it out (3boys,3girls). Everyone guessed right except Paul. He guessed a boy. He's keeping track of all the weddings he is gong to have to pay for.
It makes sense that it's a girl since I was so sick, probably too much estrogen. I am feeling much better, food is tasting better, and my tummy is growing. Little squirt is moving around, usually at night when I'm tuckered and ready to go to bed, just to remind me that she is there.
I swear they make the ultrasounds look better now. I remember looking at my other kids thinking I don't see it? I even warned my kids that it might look like a skeleton or alien but we actually could see it very well. She was quite entertaing at the ultrasound. Doing sommersaults (at least lifting her legs to her head), waving hi, and sucking her thumb. Everything looks healthy and good.
 This is my favorite. Her legs are behind her head
 Sucking her thumb
 Saying HI
 Feet crossed together
It's a Girl

No comments: