Sunday, April 26, 2009

I've been (to) WICKED!


I went to Wicked last night! Aaaaaaahhhhh! I still can't believe it. I have wanted to go again ever since I saw it in Colorado with some friends. I convinced my husband to take the family to the Capitol Theater after a family party. We waited in line for about 1/2 an hour and then put our names in a witches brew. A half an hour later they called 10 names and our name was called. I couldn't believe it! I was crying and screaming. Out of over 400 names we heard "Brad Talbot". That is a 2 percent chance. I don't know how I got so lucky. I have never been this lucky in my entire life. Not only that but they were only $25 each and our seats were on the 5th row! Yes, I typed that in right-5th row! We could see them spit. I will have to post pictures and my incredible, emotional (yes, I did cry again) experience later. I am on cloud nine. I love Wicked!


2 comments:

mjnetty said...

No Fair! Are you serious? I want to go so bad! Lucky, lucky, lucky!

Unknown said...

My sis in laws have been going up for days with no luck...they will be so jealous! As for me...I've heard everyone rant and rave about it but I haven't even heard a song...