Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 random things about me!

1. I am a night owl
2. Most of my thoughts and ideas come in the shower
3. I LOVE playing games, and WINNING!
4. I love deep conversations and asking the 'hard questions'
5. I have to make my bed first thing in the morning, even before morning prayers
6. I love weeding, to show off the flowers. I love flowers in my garden
7. My family calls me Heavenly Father's child
8. I still have a tan line on my legs from an 80 mile bike ride I did 2 years ago!
9. I do not handle stress well. I to plan every detail and like to be in control
10. I look like my mom, when she was my age
11. I hate being the center of attention
12. I love surprising others but hate being surprised
13. I love a good sale
14. I hate shopping but like online shopping
15. I DVR Oprah every day (but haven't had the time to watch it. I think I am up to 10 episodes recorded)
16. I love hot chocolate. I even drink it in the summer time. I would rather be hot than cold.
17. My favorite holiday is the 4th of July
18. In Mexico City, I was 6th grade president of the American school. No one knew me but I had a great speech.
19. Least favorite chore: emptying the dishwasher
20. When I was 5 or 6, I sang with my mom at a women's convention honoring Sister Kimball. She gave me a kiss. I still have the dress I wore.
21. I do not cry in public. Don't know why. My husband can probably count on one hand the times he has seen me cry. I like to cry alone.
22. I hate driving in the car on long trips. It is boring and I get tired and stressed. And I hate stopping for bathroom breaks
23. I love seeing how people live.
24. In 7th grade, my ear piece from my glasses broke and I had to go to school for a couple weeks without it. Only one boy teased me but I just think he liked me.
25. I like a good back rub

No comments: