Saturday, January 3, 2009

This is rare, and I mean RARE, footage. As most of my family and friends know, I do not like PDA! So, this was very out-of-the-ordinary for me. It's a new year, why not? I think I had too much to drink.
The kids decided to camp out under the pool table for a little shut eye. Kailene and Sterling slept through the whole celebrations (and we were loud).

We could make a mess and not have to clean it up.


Happy New Year! This year we rented a room at Noah's (highly recommended) for the night. We played pool, played games, watched movies, and celebrated the New Year together. It was so much fun.





















4 comments:

Merfy said...

eeeeeeeeeew!

mjnetty said...

CHARALECE!!! I can't believe you, of all people, posted a picture of PDA! But I'm glad to see that you and Paul actually kiss :).

Noah's is a good idea...

Unknown said...

Noah's is a great idea. We are so lame and boring. We never make plans...

A.S. said...

Charalece, How did I not know you have a blog! I love your pics... now Warner and Stirling can keeps tabs on each other. ;)