Monday, January 12, 2009

Chocolate Fountain + White Shirt + Preston = Disaster!

I called it-chocolate fountain and Preston don't mix. This past weekend we went up to Idaho for Tyler's wedding (Paul's youngest brother). At the reception there was a huge chocolate fountain. I thought I could stand by the fountain all night and monitor it or just let the kids go at it and pay for it later. I opted to let the kids have fun and eat until they got sick or until it was over, whichever came first. I'm trying not to be so uptight and I think I did pretty well. After the first couple of spills on Preston's shirt, I gave up. He was really good the whole reception. Even the car ride up and back to Utah was very manageable. It was a wonderful wedding and a beautiful reception.


Tyler and Jacquel and all the nieces and nephews.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a little too uptight still. I shouldn't car but I can't help it when I start getting the "he should know better than that" and the "what kind of mom are you your kid is out of control" looks I get when Ian does something like that. I've skipped the last few receptions (my cousins) although I'm sure it it was a sibling I'd have to go. Sometimes I wish Ian had Autism stamped on his head so people would cut me some slack. You do so well with all your kids. I'm always impressed!