Friday, May 29, 2009

Life as you know it will never be the same...

That is what I have been telling my 11 year old (almost 12) all day today. Brad graduated from elementary school today. CONGRATS, BRAD! WAY TO GO! It only seemed fitting that they each had a balloon and sent it off into the sky. Goodbye childhood, goodbye play, goodbye recess, goodbye innocence, goodbye fun. Now it's all work and no play. Now it is responsibility and no relying on mom and dad. Now it's survival mode and no mr. nice guy. I would be lying if I didn't say that I am scared to death to have him go to junior high. I hate junior high. Everything changes in junior high. Brad is a good boy. He is smart and excels in school. He makes friends easily and is a good friend. He is very creative and likes to have fun. I think he will do just fine in junior high. LOVE YOU, BRAD

Brad with his teacher, Mr D. He is an amazing teacher!!!!! Thanks for the great year!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hello Friend,

I just found your blog through another high school friend (Sandra). How wonderful, I can catch up on you and your family! I can't believe your oldest will soon be twelve. What a handsome young man. Such a beautiful family you have. Take care.