Friday, April 22, 2011

April Fools

I think one of my favorite holidays is April Fools. April Fools is right below Christmas (and I mean very close second). If we got presents on April Fools, it would be at the top. This year I did not hold back at all. First, we put a For Sale sign on our front lawn. I know, not that original, but I did get some worried and sad neighbors. It was going to be a great day! I then went to my neighbors and seran wrapped her kitchen and toilet. I left a stuffed coyote (long story) in her garage entry. The coyote made everyone jump, even the Dad. Happy, happy day! I then did the samething to my next door neighbor. She was home all day so I only had about 15 minutes but I still was able to seran wrap her kitchen island and table and the toilets. I was on cloud 9. We went to a ward party and Paul banned me from doing any pranks (I agreed with him, it was a tougher crowd). When we came home our house was T.P. and they did a FANATASIC job. I got it good! It seemed that all my neighbors contributed a roll of toilet paper and/or watched the spectacle of T.P.ing the Talbot's. I was jumping up and down. It felt so good to show the love and receive the love in return. It was a wonderful, perfect day. Until next year...
This is what we came home to

This pic was the next morning

No comments: