Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lost teeth and special award

Kailene lost her first tooth at the end of January and 2 weeks later lost her second tooth. She wouldn't eat all day because her tooth hurt. Paul used the floss method and out popped the tooth. She said it didn't even hurt. I do not do well with lost teeth. Even as a little girl, I hated losing teeth and waited until they were hanging by a thread. It sends chills down my spine to see loose teeth, especially when they are playing with them with their tongue. Gross! I took some pictures but would rather not post them. They give me the creeps.

Kailene got an award at school for Curiosity and Creativity. Her teacher said for "always doing her best work and being kind to everyone". Kailene loves school and is already reading at a 3rd grade level (she is only in 1st grade). She loves to read. She is a good friend and always includes everyone. I just wish she would transfer that positive energy home when she is with her little sister. Good job, Kailene!

No comments: