Friday, December 18, 2009

Fishing with my husband

I really didn't want to hold the fish but I guess it's protocol to show off your prize

Paul caught the largest fish.


This picture was right after I caught the fish.



My husband likes to go fishing. I consider him a pretty good fisherman. I like it when he goes fishing because he usually brings home fish for us to eat after he goes fishing. He has a friend who takes him fishing with him on his boat. In October this friend invited me to go fishing. Wow. I felt special. I have never been fishing with them before on a boat. This is high tech. This friend has a fish finder GPS! This is serious business. I was a little nervous. It really was a lot of fun. I enjoy fishing. It is relaxing and exciting when you get a bite. It was probably a little too cold for me when the wind was blowing but I ended up catching a large fish. BTW: This friend calls it "catching" not fishing. He's great.

No comments: