Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July

Summer has been busy (as always) and it has been going so fast. I have so enjoyed doing specific activities with the kids each day. July is a hectic month. We spent the 4th of July with family. We did wake up early to go look at the balloons but missed them. I guess they start at 6:00 not 6:30! But the nice thing was we went to breakfast at Macey's in Provo (of course it was free) and a balloon landed right in front of us. It made it all worth it. It did have to take off again because there was no room for it. We did go to the parade, who can miss the Freedom Festival parade? It has to be the best one. Especially if you arrive at 9 and get bleacher seats in the shade.



We opted out of Stadium of Fire because my parents aren't here and it's not the same without them. I regret not going but look forward to it next year. There is nothing like the Stadium of Fire and it brings about so many emotions of love for my county and being with my family. I have so many fond memories of past Stadium of Fire. We did sent Brad to Stadium with cousins (he so deserved it!) so he represented our family. He took some good pictures and video of the night.



Paul and I went on Trek with the youth July 8-11. Unbelievable experience and deserves it's own post. Life changing! Brad is at scout camp this week and I have girl's camp at the end of the month. I feel summer is slipping by but we have enjoyed the pool and all the fun with summer.






No comments: